View Job Booster statistics 📊
Table of contents
💡 You have just performed a sponsored campaign on an offer with Job booster and you would like to know more about the data? This article is for you!
❓ Job booster statistics: what is it?
Job booster statistics are key elements to monitor your boosted offers and give visibility on their performance. Key data includes the number of views and the click rate on your sponsored offer.
🛠️ Where to find the statistics?
To consult the statistics mentioned above, you just have to click on the "View report" button in Job booster to check currently boosted offers :
and to check your former boosted offer, go on the "Report" button to the right of the previously boosted offers:
Statistics are available individually for each boosted offer.
🔎 Focus on the statistics of a boosted offer
After clicking on the "View Report" or "Report" icon, you will have access to the detailed statistics of the selected offer.
Please note that the statistics are calculated over the last 2 months, and updated once a day.
- Evolution in terms of page views - you will find 2 color codes:
- In light purple: non-sponsored offer
- In dark purple: sponsored offer
- The evolution in terms of clicks - Same principle, you will find 2 color codes:
- Light green: period during which the offer is not boosted
- Dark green: during which the offer is boosted
A few notes
- Your statistics are updated every 24 hours and are based on the last two months performance.
- If you change several offers in one day, you will only find the statistics of your last offer. That's why we advise you to leave your offer for at least one day before changing it.
- It is currently not possible to export these reports.
That's it! Now you know everything about Job Booster statistics, you now ready to launch your sponsored offer and use this new feature!!
🆘 If you have any other questions, you can contact us on the support widget on the bottom right, or on the contact form at this link