Add a member from the administration space ➕
Table of contents
💡 If you want to know how to add a member to your Welcome to the Jungle space, this article is for you!
🧸 Adding members to your organisation and to products
Adding a member to your products and in your organization is easy:
- Go to the administration centre
- Click on "Manage Members"
- Click on the black "Add Member" button
- Fill in the email address of the member(s)
- Choose the role to be given at the organisation level
- Add them to the products that seem relevant to you
This gif shows you the different steps!
↔️ On the side of your employees
As soon as you have sent the invitation, an email will be sent to the relevant employee.
- The sending address is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email is as follows: Your invitation to access WTTJ services
- The screenshot below shows the invitation that is sent:
Your collaborator will have to accept the invitation, and will then be redirected to the administration centre, which will ask him/her to accept the T&Cs and confidentiality clauses, and to take note of the products to which the company has given him/her access.
And there you go... the trick is done 👏 !
🆘 If you have any further questions, you can contact us on the support widget at the bottom right, or on the contact form at this link