Table of contents
💡 A candidate has a profile that has errors, and you want to change it? This article is for you !
❓ What are the reasons for wanting to edit an applicant?
- If a candidate when applying filled in the wrong email address or a phone number with a mistake, you might rightly want to update the application in question.
- It also happens that an application is several months old and the person's job title has changed, or their resume, or whatever, and you want to update their application.
- The position they were assigned to is not the best fit, and you find that they would be a better fit for another offer.
🖊️ What you can change
Candidates added by recruiters in Welcome to the Jungle Solutions ATS ✅
It's very simple, just open the candidate's card, and click on the pencil on the right of the horizontal banner.
Candidates who applied directly on Welcome to the Jungle 🚫
Candidates who applied on their own from Welcome to the Jungle are not editable by recruiters.
(Even if the email address or the number contains an error, unfortunately 🙊)So you have two options:
- Either ask the candidate to reapply, with the correct information
- Manually re-create an application in Welcome Kit - as shown here