Table of contents
💡 If you want to update your tech tab on your profile page, this article is for you!
Welcome to the Jungle Solutions ATS allows you to update your Welcome to the Jungle profile tech tab from your dashboard, and reference the stacks you use, and be more visible to candidates.
If you are not part of your company's Tech team, you will definitely need the help of your CTO, or a developer to set up this tab 🙃
To do so, click on Settings > Tech Stack in the left menu :
1 - Enter the Stacks used
The text field under "Add a new techno" allows you to fill in the tools / techno that make up your stack.
There are two possibilities:
- If the tool is already referenced in our database, it will be placed in the corresponding category (this category corresponds to the most frequent use of the tool in question and cannot be modified
- If the tool is not yet referenced, it will send a notification to our tech team who will process your addition request as soon as possible.
2 - Define the percentage of use of these stacks
Some tips on this:
- 10% - rarely, but we'll get to it
- 30% - from time to time
- 50% - at least every other day
- 100% - all the time!
If this figure changes over time, you can change it at any time. The stacks that appear first in each category are the ones that are used the most.
3 - Add Statistics
Here is an example of a tech tab showing different stacks and statistics:
To add a carousel like this one, you have to send by email to your account manager the answers to the questions below:
- How many developers are there in your team?
- Among them, how many are telecommuting?
- What is the number of commits/day?
- What is the number of deploys per month?
- How many Github deposits have you made?
- How many projects are open source?
- How many servers do you have?
- What is your average code coverage (%)?
- What are the statistics of your teams in terms of data volumes processed?
🆘 If you have any other questions, you can contact us on the support widget on the bottom right!