Table of contents
1- Consult all the applications
In accordance with GDPR, Welcome Kit allows you to conserve applications in your candidate pool during the time consent given by each candidates.
To get an overview of all the applications your organization received (including the refused and archived ones), go to the principal tab "Applicants". 2 under-tabs will help you navigate : within the whole departments, permettent de and your own candidates you once followed. Of course, candidates who asserted their right to be forgotten won't appear in this pool.
Here are the positions of almost every applications :
- Candidates who are/will be part of your recruiting process
- Candidates who were not retained at a certain time but who could fit on another position, sooner or later
- Candidates that you hunted, or added manually thanks to word-of-mouth
- Candidates who were refused, because they did not fit with the company culture, and who will never join the organisation.
2- Organise your candidate pool
To organise your own Candidate Pool, you have two options :
- use of the tags so that you can use them in Applicants tab and find quickly the candidates with the competences you are looking for.
- create a dedicated space within Welcome Kit, through a draft job offer that you will reorganize as you wish.
A- The tag feature
In the applicants section, you can use a search to find your Welcome Kit applicants. For each applicant record, the data indexed for the search are: job, applicant status in the recruitment process (New, Refused, etc.), previous position, email address, tags.
To add a tag, get inside an application card, and click on the "Add tag" section just below the applicant's avatar.
It is important to take time within your recruiting team to identify the categories of tags that will be useful for you to easily find candidates when you need them.
Here are some possible tags : "Contact-later_Spring_2020", "English", "Data", "Cooptation", "React"...
B- Creation of a dedicated offer to your candidate pool
With Welcome Kit, you can setup "an alternative process" by creating a "Draft" offer that you will call "Pool candidate".
💡 As long as you don't publish it, it will remain in draft.
Within this Candidate Pool offer, you will follow the same steps to add or edit stages as another offer. You can create as many columns as you want in order to sort perfectly future candidates. You can re(read) this article to get further informations and best practices.
Once this space is ready to , you will be able to transfer the applications to this job posting so that you can sort your candidates in your way.
To move an application, you have to enter it, and move it in the pool on the column of your choice.
🎉 Congratulations : you know every Basics needed to use Welcome Kit fine !!
Next ⏩ Get further with Welcome Kit